Double Slider Tilt Windows
Double Slider windows consist of two sashes that slide hirizontally. Both sashes tit inward to allow for safe and easy cleaning from inside your home. Enjoy the ease of opening your sliding window effortlessly
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation strength, pressure-equalized drainage and reduces condensation
- Full interlocking system and heavy duty cam action locking system for increased security
- Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home
- Interior glazing system with co-extruded flexible seal as well as glazing tape on sash to eliminate leaks
- Triple weather-stripping sealing system located on the sash for maximum air and water tightness
- Removable screen
- 3/4” insulated double sealed glass with super spacer
- Covered bottom track punches for ease of service, eliminating the need to ever replace your windows again
- Interior glazing stoppers with a co-extruded flexible seal as well as glazing tape on sash and fix part in order to eliminate leaks
Double Slider Tilt Window Features
- U.P.V.C. Bright white interior and exterior finished colour
- 3 1/4″ vinyl frame
- Fusion welded corners
- Shadow grove cleaned corners
- Integrated self drainage system
- Multi chamber design that provides maximum strength to the window as well as a high level of insulation
- Appointed screw chambers for installation purposes
- Interior removable cover designed to hide installation screws
- Sloped outside finish to ensure easy outside water drainage
|Air Tightness:||A3||Width:||20” to 60”|
|Water Resistance:||B2||Height:||16.5” to 40”|
|Wind Load Resistance:||C2|
Window Grill Options
With customizable window grills, UKKO windows are able to adapt to match the face of any home. No matter how old, window grills are also a great way to create a more classic look for newer homes. If more classic look is what you are after, UKKO window grills has you covered.
Window Grill Styles
Insulating glass unit grills are placed between your window's two panes. Some of the styles offered are Colonial, Georgian (5/8"), Georgian (1"), and Pencil.
Simulated divide lite (sdl) grills are placed above the pane of your window. Simulated divide lite grills are designed to create a true multi-panel glass effect.
Awning windows open out-ward from the bottom. This allows the air outside to circulate within your home, ventilating it freely. Awning windows provide a beautiful, unobstructed view, while providing a unique protective shield from the elements. Our Patented Quad-Seal System, along with the multi-point locking system and the multi-chambered design ensures the tightest seal.
Obscure glass helps protect your privacy while allowing abundant light to enter the room. Milgard's obscure glass comes in a variety of texture patterns for a translucent to semi-opaque effect.
AVAILABLE OBSCURE GLASS
Tempered glass is one of two kinds of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break intosharp shards when it fails. Manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and the go-to option when safety issues are front-and-centre. The added strength of tempered glass means it can withstand blows that would shatter other glass. And there’s less chance of injury if it breaks because fragments are smaller.
The primary purpose of the tint is to reduce solar heat gain, but, it also reduces visible light transmission compared to Double-Glazed with Clear Glass or even other standard tinted glass products such as green and blue tints,all of which offer significantly higher visible light transmission. Bronze glass cuts down on the amount of glare and heat entering a building. The bronze coloration makes an especially dramatic statement for a glass facade and has become increasingly popular.
Great Reasons to Choose Triple Pane Glass
SAVE ON ENERGY COST
Triple-glazed windows offer incredible energy efficiency. Triple-glazed windows utilize three panes of glass to dramatically reduce condensation and thermal transfer while insulating as much as 60% better than double-glazed windows.
* Study based on a double and triple pane window comparison under controlled circumstances featuring Super Spacer and Low E Glass with argon.
REDUCE NOISE & IMPROVE COMFORT
Because of the extra pane of glass, triple pane windows are naturally more soundproof. Another small feature in vinyl triple pane windows that contributes to reduced sound transmission, is the use of a soft spacer between glazings. The foam spacer, also sometimes referred to as SuperSpacer, not only improves the efficiency of your insulated glass units, it also helps reduce outside noise.
Triple pane windows stand a better chance of reducing condensation. It’s all about dew point, the temperature for a given relative humidity at which airborne water vapor condenses on surfaces. When the surface temperature of the interior pane of the window is below the dew point, condensation on the glass surface will occur. The dew point depends on both temperature and relative humidity. The better the insulation value of the window, the higher the temperature of the interior glazing surface, the less likely vapor will condense or frost on the glass.
Exterior Window Options
Crank Handle Options
Collapsible crank handle provides a smooth cranking motion, and away neatly when not needed. Optional Encore Designer Series crank handles are available.